More and more Utah businesses, non-profits, government offices and schools are “going green.” Figuring out how to bring this environmental commitment to reality presents challenges, such as:
- Knowing what can and can't be recycled
- Creating efficient collection systems
- Finding responsible destinations for recyclables
- Transporting recyclables to these destinations
- Educating and training personnel
Momentum Recycling does all this for you—efficiently, discreetly, and reliably—so you can focus on growing your business.
Condominium and apartment living can offer many advantages, but recycling in multi-family buildings can be tough. Condominium associations and apartment owners often face challenges when it comes to recycling:
- Getting recyclables from each unit to a central collection point
- Educating residents about what can and can't be recycled
- Arranging discreet, reliable and clean servicing of collection bins
Momentum offers all the expertise, operational capabilities, and personnel to create and run a recycling system for your building. And our top-notch customer service simply can’t be beat.
Cities and counties throughout Utah have been expanding recycling programs in recent years, but providing a way for residents to recycle glass has been hard. Challenges include:
- Finding a reliable & responsible glass recycler
- Choosing between drop-off locations & curbside service
- Managing the cost of transporting glass to the recycler
- Educating residents on how to properly recycle glass
Momentum Recycling operates a state-of-the-art glass recycling plant in Salt Lake City, turning post-consumer glass into high-quality raw material for a wide range of uses.